The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of buses, bus routes, bus drivers and the Dispatch Center. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance to FTA and ADA requirements.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Ensure schedule adherence for fixed routes and dial-a-ride service.
- Collaborate with other departments to insure safe and effective delivery of service.
- Dispatch Center daily operation.
- Oversees training new drivers, dispatchers and cleaners.
- Reports to the General Manager.
To contact the Operations Manager, please go to the contact page.
Blue Water Area Transit professional drivers and staff receive regular, ongoing training in many areas, including customer service, safety and security, first-aid, FTA regulations and more. You can depend on BWAT to be up-to-date.